Action Games

First Descendants

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      HKGS GeoSwas

First Descendants is an Action SCI-FI RPG Looter Shooter. Below, I link the official trailer that was posted a year ago. First Descendants is scheduled to release sometime this year, 2024 on Steam. It will also be available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, and Xbox One. First Descendants is a third person shooter, not sure if if you will be able to switch to first person. Base on the description, it’s a single player, also features 4 man co-op. There’s no traditional pvp as of yet.

I’m not sure if it’ll be a full open world or more like the Outriders where it’s more straightforward and you just farm mission over and over for better loot. There’s no mention of end game, obviously, First Descendants isn’t out and not much information to go on. However, based on what I’ve seen, the graphics looks stunning. I’m not sure if there will be any character customization or even a potential skill tree to level up. Again, this are early view point and questions I have. Let me know what you think below.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    The Social Pit

New Report

Close