Battletoads

Tagged: 

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      JimmyJohnLee
      Participant

Battle Toads

How the !@#$? LOL!

I do see the player is using strategy obsessions to do everything, which i was very full of it about on figuring out about my other games, most notable highest extremes of this application from my imagination and discernable thinking and problem solving was Journey to Silius and all the Ninja Gaidens(Ninja Gaiden II was my most favorite by the way).

Journey to Silius Stage 1 you shoot the big plasma turret as fast as you can sacrificing less amount of damage, you jump after each shooting routine of the bionic chopper and directly hit the orb.

Stage 2 the android beast you use the shotgun before it can close in even once on you(Agent Jay McCray), the tank you have to get hit, the mecha tank is all about your skill in attack and combat speed or your dead.

Stage 3 the mecha walker you go postal with the homing missiles as fast as you can, the meticulous fascinating turret complex you jump over every lowest bullet dispersion and directly hit the power orb in the middle(Either standing or ducking, i recommend ducking down in fire position at the raised foundation floor, thats what i always did).

Stage 4 the floating torso knight you use the laser and shoot its head(The esiest sub boss in Silius), The Plasma Cannon you jump over the blue plasma wave shot and use the homing missiles or the laser at the power centre, a domed orb that exposes itself for about a second(I always used to use the homing missiles).

Stage 5 the Exodus ship i would blast the first power dome with homing missiles and duck under the ships movement pattern just right only taking damage once rarely, then the dome on the other side i would blast right away, then id do the same duck under the ship procedure only taking damage once rarely, then id finish of the first power dome on the left side, as for the Android i used the grenade launcher go three or four direct hits on its head, jump over the ducking Karate driver punches then use the last grenade and just repeat it until i destroyed the android.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    The Social Pit

New Report

Close