First Person Shooter (FPS) Games

Balck Ops 6 Cheats

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      The Social Pit
      Keymaster

This crap has been ongoing for over a decade and Activision, It’s the main reason why I stopped buying Call of Duty after 2017. Treyarch, Infinity Ward, SledgeHammer Games, do nothing. They are more focused on SBMM, EOMM, selling over priced cosmetics and over priced battle passes in a $70 dollar game with a would-be Ricochet Anti-Cheat that dose nothing. This is the main reason why I quit buying Call of Duty. Activision bought Engine Owning’s website and all Engine Owning did was change the .com extension to something else and Engine Owning are fully operational.

And say that Engine Owning got put out of business, so what? Do you know how many cheat providers have emerged in the last decade? Year after year, FPS games like Call of Duty are riddle with hacks/cheats. If one company stops making cheat for, in the case Call of Duty, then another company will. Gaming companies like EA, Activision and other multi-million gaming companies that produce FPS games have the financial means to go after these companies that produce and sell cheats for online multiplayer games, and it’s not just cheats for FPS games.

Since that hasn’t happen and it probably won’t, then it’s up to us the gamers to put a stop to it. By now you’re asking, how? The answer is simple, you have a voice, use it and if they don’t listen, don’t buy the game until such time something gets done. And if you own the game, stop playing or just play in a bot lobby and do not spend money on battle passes, cosmetics, nothing. At which point, the company has two choices, shut the server down or deal with the problem and solve it.

It’s annoying enough dealing with scrubs that run hack/cheat, much worst when your IP Adress is displayed on screen for everyone to see. But year after year, people continue to buy Call of Duty and nothing ever changes. Like I said on my Twitter post, There’s no point in buying Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 let alone play the beta.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    The Social Pit

New Report

Close