First Person Shooter (FPS) Games

Black Ops 6

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      The Social Pit
      Keymaster

Call of Duty should be a two year game, let it breath and grow. Lastly, I do wonder if Black Ops 6 will go back to what made CoD great, military uniform, good guys vs. bad guys, no SBMM/EOMM, no battle passes, no cross overs, no over priced cosmetics and more. Just keep it simple. Keep in mind, I’m talking about every Call of Duty game. In other words, Call of duty should not be a yearly release.

Call of Duty life span is just under a year. If you only care about the campaign story, sure, you get a new story every year. If you’re like me, you only care about the multiplayer side, then you’re just going to run into the same type of game modes: Team Death Match, Domination, Hardpoint, Search & Destroy, it’s been this way for over 20 years, apart form new game modes that come and go.

Call of Duty is not an MMO where you spend X amount of dollars on skins and bundles and expect for those skin and bundles to carry over and rightfully so. Every PvP should be based on the Black Ops 6 story mode, not just port over old Black Ops 2 maps and call it a day.

Sure, it’s nice to have some if not all nostalgic maps, however, it should not overshadow the main maps from the game itself. This is especially true if you play on PC and can jump straight into a Black Ops II game to re-live the old maps, pub or friends lobby with bots. Regardless of which, you’ll be playing the original maps from the original game.

I do understand that Trayarch will never make their way to The Social Pit, let alone read the post on this forum. However, that doesn’t change the fact of how I feel going forward with Black Ops 6. Regardless of the mane, BO6 or Gulf War, all maps, at launch, should come from the game itself 14 to 20 6v6 maps should be the ideal goal. Older Black Ops maps, like Nuke Town, Meltdown, Plaza, Express and others, should be or could be added later on just for that nostalgic feel.

To close it off, SBMM/EOMM should be only locked to Rank Matches only! Public Lobbies should just be balanced out or just be based on ping, where you have a mix of players, good and bad, a chance to learn, improve and grow. After the match is over, the lobby should stay together, vote for a map to play and have at it, balls to the wall! And most importantly, Black Ops 6 needs to be fun and engaging and less focus on selling over priced battle passes, bundles and skins.

HKGS GeoSwas

Black Ops 6 is over 300 Gigs in size

Are you kidding me or what? Black Ops 6 is a 300 Gig download! This is just 100% annoying. There is no reason why Black Ops 6 needs to take up 300 Gigs of hard drive space. Ever since Activion incorporated the CoD HQ to bundle all the current CoD games and Warzone, it’s just keep taking up space. If HQ is not the reason, then please, explain to me why Black Ops 6 is “over” 300 Gigs to install? I really want to know.

HKGS GeoSwas

This is the Black Ops 6 revel trailer. Keep in mind that Black Ops 6 is going to be a 300+ gig download, SBMM is going to be “tone down” not removed, EOMM is still going to be in the new CoD, in a sense, nothing is going to change other than it’s a new game with the same old problems because Activision refuses to listen.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        The Social Pit

New Report

Close