Free to Play Games

Frag Punk

Tagged: 

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      HKGS GeoSwas

Frag Punk

This is by no means a review of the game. Frag Punk is in close BETA and you have to request to play the game. Below are just my initial thoughts on the game, nothing over complicated.

Frag Punk is an FPS, This game is goofy, to childish. I do like the game play, however. Time to Kill feels real good. Maps look nice and running only feels somewhat fast if you crack up your FOV to max, if you don’t, it’ll feel as slow as games like CSGO and Valorant. This game feels like it’s kids or young teens since they record your conversations looking for naughty words or phrases that trigger the woke mindset. The main goal is to deter anyone from talking, cracking jokes and even if you use coms, who knows what you will say that will trigger a ban.

Every lobby is dead silent, no one wants to talk or crack jokes, it’s boring. Like I said, it’s a nice FPS games for young teens and kids. It would have been nice to have an adult version for, adults! Frag Punk seems to cater to people that are either overly sensitive or overly emotional or both. At which point, they should just remove the voice chat option all together, unless the ultimate goal is to ban those in voice chat because it feeds their ego.

Voice bans is just going to annoy people and it won’t change anything, I promise you that. If I or someone don’t say in voice chat, it’ll say it else where. There’s nothing worst than playing a video game where you have to constantly be walking on egg shells because shit talking or what they might consider words that hurt, might and will get you voice chat banned. And speaking of an FPS, Black Ops 6 also implements this voice chat ban.

Frag Put also has a battle pass, it’s mostly goofy and childish. I wouldn’t recommend buying the battle pass or any cosmetics, it’s mainly goofy, just my opinion. Either way, Frag Punk is a Free to Play game and it’s in closed BETA if you want to try it out. The beta runs from October 10th through the 21st. I’m sure they’ll have an open beta and then the full release. Game modes are the standard TDM, SnD, and Capture the Core, same as CTF. Note that Frag Punk is a hero shooter.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    The Social Pit

New Report

Close