Geo Swas Gaming đź‘‘

I Don’t Own My Digital Games?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      HKGS GeoSwas

I Don’t Own my Games? Think Again Junior

Let me make this perfectly clear. If you buy a digital product, in this case a video game, from Steam, Uplay, Battlenet, EA or any other store front, if you paid and have a receipt, you own … let me repeat that in all caps, YOU OWN that digital product! For any game to be removed from your library, it’s down right theft.

Simply put, they remove X product from your library that you paid for and you do not get your money for the digital product you bought. In other world, you’re paying to “rent” the game with no guarantee ownership of set game. It is beyond my understanding the mentality of yes, buy our digital product hear, but you have no claims to own set product.

If gaming store fronts say that we as gamers have no ownership of our digital games, that when that digital product gets removed from out libraries, then we should be compensated for the full amount of the set product that was removed. That’s to say, you buy a, for example, you buy a car at 30K dollars, you paid for it in full, drive it home and a year later the dealership sends a repo-man to repo you car because you don’t own it. Even though you paid the full price, tag and title and you have the paper work to show it, yet, you don’t own the car.

Physical or digital products you pay for, you own, period. Never allow, in this case, a gaming company to brainwash you into believing what you paid for, you don’t own, that my friend is massive bullshit! I own over200+ games between Steam, Uplay and EA and you’re going to tell me that I don’t own it? You’ve lost your damn mind! Any gaming company that removes your digital games after you paid for the product, don’t care if it’s a license, they need to give you the full amount you paid for, period!

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    The Social Pit

New Report

Close