📚Get Back to Bible📚

Get Back to Bible

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      HKGS GeoSwas

Get Back to Bible Group was originally created and hosted on The Social Pit platform and introduced on Discord to attract more people that would like to know more about the holy scriptures.The Social Pit. All discussions, topics, conversations will be held in chat and topics discussion will be held in either the group or community forum. I will no longer be posting on the Discord Group. The reason for this change is due to limitations. I will not be paying for “Nitro” just so I can type longer messages and other factors that require “Nitro” This is a personal preference. Not to mention, Discord has gone full on Woke.

All previous resources links that I have posted on Discord, are available here in the group and community forum named Biblical Resource Materials. At a later date, I might add Get Back to Bible in the community forum. This will be an experimental phase. However, in the Community Forum, you will find multiple bible categories: KJV NKJV, NASB and RSV. The four are available to create topics discussions. keep in mind however, that the Get Back to Bible Group uses the King James Version (KJV) translation.

If you have any questions. Let me know.

Thank you
        HKGS Geoswas

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • The topic ‘Get Back to Bible’ is closed to new replies.
    The Social Pit

New Report

Close