📚Get Back to Bible📚

The World of Magnamund, promotional of Sin and Sorcery

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      JimmyJohnLee
      Participant

The Grey Star the Wizard created by Joe Dever, is this a patent that could involve the very message of sorcery, wicca, and sinfil messages, maybe even subliminal kinds? Or even secular violence? Is Grey Star a takeoff based on the very types of sinners from long Aeons and millennias ago that turned away from God(Adonai), what was Mr. Joe Devers intent on promoting this dark figure of sorcery? Their obviously is lots of words and terms in the gamebook series that could very well resemble the way wiccan words and speech terms do look, like Shadaki, or Shianti, or the Forbidden City ” Forbidden from God? A Lost tribe? ” Everything in the series is about witches, demons, dark enchanters, and criminals of black magic, including the protagonist themself? What is Grey Star, a promotional figure of the Devil? A patent accident? Or just a simple made up fantasy?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_Star_the_Wizard

https://projectaon.org/en/Main/GreyStarTheWizard

HKGS GeoSwas

Scripture makes it clear: Deuteronomy 18:9-12

SOR’CERY, noun Magic; enchantment; witchcraft; divination be the assistance of evil spirits, or the power of commanding evil spirits

No matter how you dress it, it’s still the same trash. It’s forbidden! Lastly, the word God and the word Adonai are to separate titles. I’ve explained this multiple times over and yet, you still don’t understand

Deuteronomy 18:9-12 KJV
          <9> When thou art come into the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations. <10> There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch. <11> Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. <12> For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord: and because of these abominations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

Of course, no matter how I explain it, what scripture I show you, you refuse to listen and you just don’t care. That’s OK too. You call your self a “demigod” when you know what scripture says there is no God beside me, not, not one

Exodus 20:3 KJV
          3. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Isaiah 44:8 KJV
          8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid:
          have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it?
          ye are even my witnesses.
          Is there a God beside me?
          yea, there is no God; I know not any.

Isaiah 45:5 KJV
          5. I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me.

James 2:19 KJV
          19. Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

The scripture speaks to us, yet, so many don’t listen. That’s ok too. Why? Because when everything is said in done, you will have those that will directly inherit the kingdom of God and those that will face judgement.

PRO TIP: Religion, as whole, it mixes in mythology. The Scripture is not mythology. God’s Word is true and pure.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      The Social Pit

New Report

Close