📚Get Back to Bible📚

This Bizzy, Bryon McCane? A Man Against God and Scripture?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      JimmyJohnLee
      Participant

Here i found a debateable individual who promotes himself across the net, who goes by an alias of Bizzy Bone. Is this man against god, the lord, and scriptures, that have blessed our people and gave them salvation from the clutching grasp of the devil for centuries, he who speaks of murder, thievery, blasphemous assault, vile and twisted profanities of fraud and crime, doubleminded the faith and the word, practicing such sorceries as witchcraft and devil worship, even depraved cannabalism, babykilling, and harming children, as this man, has even threatened Stanley Howse as well as others.

in his midst at a night performance in concert once, the man Stanley is a peace loving individual, a mere peacekeeping action hero, a politician, a arts patron, and a rehabilitational volunteer and student, he even gives rehabilitation himself and follows the word of god thou self. This man Bizzy, this is an open debate for anyone to participate in, is this man agaisnt lord and scripture?

HKGS GeoSwas

I’ll reply by using scripture. But before I do, you, yourself have not read scripture, don’t follow scripture, and go against scripture when it conflicts with your standards, point of views of your feelings. Sin is not limited to X amount of things. Sin is exactly what the Lord God describes in the bible. Sin is not category based, meaning, this sin is worst than that sin.

People are always talking about how time changes. How things changes. How people change. And yet, the Lord God remains the same. The Lord God is never changing. (In Malachi 3:6 KJV Lord Jesus said, For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed). (Matthew 24:35 KJV, Lord Jesus said 35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away)

In Deuteronomy, it clearly state that man shall now ware what pertains to a woman and vice versa. Furthermore, no where in the entire scripture, dose the Lord God condone it.

Deuteronomy 22:5 KJV
          5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman’s garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

The scripture are there not just to teach us about the Lord God, Christ Jesus, but to convict us of our sins, repent and change our ways. this is how we become aware. In 2 Corinthians 9 through 11 explains it perfectly. There was no difference between the time of Paul and today.

2 Corinthians 9-11 KJV
          9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Now, my original answer concerning your post is below.

Isaiah 6:9-10 – KJV
          <9> And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not. <10> Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.

Hosea 4:6 KJV
          <6> My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

John 8:43-44 KJV
          <43> Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. <44> Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV
          <3> But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: <4> In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

HKGS GeoSwas

There’s no gist to anything you’ve said and I have no idea of what “fellow” you’re talking about unless you’re referring to yourself in third person. Furthermore, Matthew 6:24, Jesus is telling you that you can’t serve to masters Either God’s your Master or money is your master. That’s what mammon means, money, which has nothing to do with being a hypocrite.

HKGS GeoSwas

Again, you have countless people that twist scripture to their own destruction. 2 Peter 3:15-16. They sit there with a straight face and lie. Psalm 116:11, They pervert all of scripture Jeremiah 23:36. Someone who is double-minded is restless and confused in his thoughts, his actions, and his behavior. James 1:8

Lastly, I was never talking about Bizzy, Wizzy, Chizzy, don’t know who the hell that is and don’t care. I was talking about the statement you made to me and how it applies to scripture. I could care less what these to bone-heads say. Again, I’m talking about your statement! Either fall inline with scripture or it goes against scripture.

You said

Right, i see, god doesnt speak to anyone, never has and never will, its only someones own willpower to choose their own choice, choose their own destiny as they call it

That is your statement you made to me when we spoke. Now, dose your statement fall inline with scripture or does it contradict the scriptures? Look at yourself, don’t care what the world has to say. I’m asking you the questions, not anyone else!

2 Peter 3:15-16 KJV
              <15> And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; <16> As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures,

Psalm 116:11 KJV
              <11> I said in my haste, All men are liars.

Jeremiah 23:36 KJV
              <36> And the burden of the Lord shall ye mention no more: for every man’s word shall be his burden; for ye have perverted the words of the living God, of the Lord of hosts our God.

James 1:8 KJV
              <8> A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

HKGS GeoSwas

What, you don’t know what the difference is between and exclamation point and a question mark? That normally goes after a sentence

HKGS GeoSwas

You said…

Right, i see, god doesnt speak to anyone, never has and never will, its only someones own willpower to choose their own choice, choose their own destiny as they call it

That is your statement you made to me when we spoke. Now, dose your statement fall inline with scripture or does it contradict the scriptures? Look at yourself, don’t care what the world has to say. I’m asking you the questions, not anyone else!

HKGS GeoSwas

Not what I asked.

HKGS GeoSwas

Belphegor is nothing but a toon from a demented video game, a source you used.

Belphegor is a recurring demon/persona in the Megami Tensei and Persona video game series. Belphegor is the youngest demon brother in the otome game Obey Me. He appears as the avatar of sloth and the twin brother of Beelzebub

The above goes directly to what Timothy and Titus said about fables.
                      2 Timothy 4:4 KJV
                      4. And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables

Titus 1:13-14 KJV
                      <13> This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; <14> Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the trut

HKGS GeoSwas

First and foremost, thank you for acknowledging that everything I’ve said, I backed up with scripture. As I’ve told you, in this group, don’t care who you are, what you say, must be back up with Bible, Chapter. Verse. Now, I’m going to address your reply since you didn’t back up anything with scripture. I’m going to make a simple list and you’re going to have to back it up with scripture.

1) You said: “the lord doesnt talk to anyone face to face, unless youve had a near death experience almost crossing over”. <— Show me in the scripture where is says it and teaches it.

2) You said: “their is counts of individuals hearing god telling them things or conversing with him without being seen” <— Show me in the scriptures where is says it and teaches it.

3) You said: “but those are for differential reasons” <— Show me the in the scriptures where it says it and teaches.

(by the way, The differential is a system that allows the drive wheels to turn at different speeds, which is required when the car is negotiating a turn. In a turn, the outside wheel must travel farther, which means it must travel faster than the inside wheels) So, you know, learn when and where to use a word.

4) You said: “he makes sure who understands the word is he who he chooses” <— Show me in the scriptures where is says it and teaches it.

5) You said: “If the lord god was to talk face to face with us at all, wouldnt that give everything away to decievement”? <—- Show in the scriptures where is says it and teaches it.

6) You said: “The lords behind a curtain” <—- Show me in the scriptures where the Lord is behind a curtain.

7) You said: “the lord tells no one scripture himself, its up to you to hear the lord out.” <— Show me in the scriptures where it says it and teaches it.

I’ve given you seven things for you to back up with scripture. That means, I don’t want you opinion or your thoughts. I want to see it as written in the holy scripturas. I want BIBLE. CHAPTER. VERSE. That’s what you claimed, that’s what you need to back up.

Acts 17:11 Search The Scriptures to See if What You Are Being Told is, what? TRUE

Acts 17:11 KJV
                        <11> These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so

8) You said “Right, i see, god doesnt speak to anyone, never has and never will, its only someones own willpower to choose their own choice, choose their own destiny as they call it.” Dose that fall inline with Revelation 21:8 Yes or No

Revelation 21:8 KJV
                        <8> But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

WARNING! You said you want to get right with God and you don’t want to end up in hell. I don’t want excuses, opinions, thoughts, or twisting of scripture. Again, I want to be honest. If you can’t back up anything, just say so. No need to carry on a pointless debate. Understand what I mean, jelly bean that can’t be seen

HKGS GeoSwas

You pleading the fifth is the most honest answer you could of have given, however, it’s a copout. All you had to say was the truth-I have no idea or I don’t know. Since you’ve never read the scriptures, you don’t know and have no idea what to answer. So, I’m going to help you.

Those 7 questions I laid out for ya, scripture don’t say it, don’t teach it. Question number 8, the statement you made dose fall under Revelation 21:8 because it’s a lie. It may be your opinions, your thoughts or how you feel, that doesn’t matter, still a lie because it’s not supported in scripture.

Now, for example, you can come back and start ranting and raging, but here, we go by and stick to scripture. Don’t get me wrong, we all have opinions, thoughts and feelings, but we can not contradict the scriptures. So if you never have read the scriptures before, it can take a bit a time to get use to, I get it. Again, in this group, we back up everything with scripture: Bible. Chapter. Verse, something you fail to do time and time again.

Revelation 21:8 KJV
                          <8> But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Proverbs 30:5-6 KJV
                          <5> Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. <6> Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar

HKGS GeoSwas

Well, I appreciate your honesty.

HKGS GeoSwas

Honestly, I have no idea who the hell Bizzy Bone is, don’t really care either. Besides, if you go on YouTube, you’re going to fine tons of lunkheads that talk crap or make up crap about the bible. Scrub that make false claim, false prophecy, saying “God spoke to me” “God told me to prophesied” <— Quotes, an ton of other lies and don’t understand the consequences.

Let me show you real quick in scripture. Jeremiah 23:21, 2 Corinthians 11:14, Galatians 1:8 Pay attention to the language of scripture and look how on point it is. Lastly, when you’re grounded in the Truth of God, you can’t be played.

Jeremiah 23:21 KJV
                              <21> I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.

2 Corinthians 11:14 KJV
                              <14> And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Galatians 1:8 – King James Version (KJV)
                              <8> But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Note: The above topic took place over a year ago on Discord. This is the end of the topic discussion. Nothing further was ever added.

Viewing 1 reply thread
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          The Social Pit

New Report

Close