📚Get Back to Bible📚

Timothy and Titus Serious Discussion Center

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      JimmyJohnLee
      Participant

I am basing this topic around Timothy and Titus, and why, Timothy and Titus are both my most favorite of the disciples, their scriptures interest me and amaze me more than when i read any of the others, though they are all equal, i favor Timothy and Titus the most, always have, always will, if i could meet Timothy and Titus, though you cant, i would want to take close friendship more personally with them, maybe even want their autograph, thats what i am saying, any the others, eeeeh ahr bleeeh a pat on the back, you do a good job(Giving a firm thumbs up strongly, heartily, and ignorantly), looool! Love y’all to, buts its just Timothy and Titus you know. Timothy i like more for the end of the world stuff and the sufficiency(Base stuff, Timothies gets at me the most), and Titus the majestic stuff, he goes over a lot about the world. Silas i like like Timothy for the base stuff and The Book of Hebrews.

HKGS GeoSwas

All the apostles when out to go preach the gospel, including Timothy and Titus. These are the very same gospels I keep telling you to read.

1 Timothy 1:11 KJV
          11 according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.

All the prophets and apostles point to Christ Jesus. You find the teaching of our Lord God Christ Jesus in where? The Gospels. Again, the Gospel consist of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. This is where you will find the teaching of the Lord God Christ Jesus. All the biblical resources are listed in under Resource Materials and Biblical Resource Materials in the Community Forum under the main topic, Get Back to Bible.

You have all the resources you need at your disposal. All you have to do is read. Christ Jesus is the one that we need to follow, not the prophets or the apostles. Their job is to point us to Christ Jesus, our Lord, God and Savior. It’s not just reading the gospels, it’s actually reading, learning and applying what you learn to your life. And slowly, you’ll start renewing your mind in the ways of God.

HKGS GeoSwas

Again, you are missing the point. The apostles when out to spread the gospel. For some reason you refuse to acknowledge that. It was Christ Jesus that died on the cross and rose on the third day and ascended to heaven to sit on the right hand of the Father. Salvation is through Christ Jesus, no one else. You want to have a so-called serious discussion and yet, you can’t even formulate an idea, thought or what you want to speak about. Again, it all goes back and points to the Gospels. It seems your trying to exclude Christ Jesus.

HKGS GeoSwas

If you want to create a thread and call it a serious discussion, then you need to refer to the holy scriptures. Hence, nothing you’ve claimed about Timothy or Titus is taught in the scriptures. I don’t know from where you’re getting your information, but you need to add your references. When we search for truth, we search in the scriptures as per Acts 17:11 KJV

Acts 17:11 KJV
              11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

It is of the highest importance to search the scriptures for truth.

Viewing 1 reply thread
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          The Social Pit

New Report

Close