đź“šGet Back to Bibleđź“š

Ye are gods

Tagged: 

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      HKGS GeoSwas

Ye are gods?

If You say that you are a “demigod, or if you want to describe yourself as a god of sort. If you ever wondered what a god looks like as a failure, then all you need to do is look into the mirror and you will see a god that is a failure and unholy. We are taught in the scriptures how to act, behave, compose ourselves and yet, we fall short and continue to fall short. In the King James Version,Romans 3 verse 23 it says, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.”

So here’s the question. What kind of god continues to fall short of the glory of God?

Exodus 20:3 KJV
        3. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Palms 84:6-7 KJV (pay attention to the small g)
        6 I have said, Ye are gods;
        and all of you are children of the most High.
        7 But ye shall die like men,
        and fall like one of the princes.

Isaiah 44:8 KJV
        8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid:
        have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it?
        ye are even my witnesses.
        Is there a God beside me?
        yea, there is no God; I know not any.

Isaiah 45:5 KJV
        5. I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me.

James 2:19 KJV
        19. Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

The entirety concept of man being gods is a misinterpretation of scripture coming from Genesis 3 verse 5.
        5 for God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and YE SHALL BE AS GODS, knowing good and evil.

This just means that like God we now have a forbidden knowledge. That knowledge good and evil. look at verse 22 in Genesis chapter 2 King James Version
        22 And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil

Becoming like God dose not mean we are gods

like the Lord God, we became like God by having this knowledge, and keep in mind that it’s just one small bit of knowledge. This does not mean nor should it be interpreted as we are gods. God said, “be ye holy for I AM holy and yet, man, being like God having the knowledge of good and evil, refuse to listen by continuing to do evil. If by having this knowledge along we are considered “gods”. Then as gods we must understand there is The God. And if as god and The God being our Father, how are we going to overtake our own Father, He who is Lord and God, creator of all things, seen and unseen?

Work of Evil

To go against your Father is the work of Evil. To want the worship that our Father has is a work of Evil. Trying to change what our Lord God, our Father, our Christ has created is a work of Evil. For a man to say he’s not a man and for a woman to say she’s not a woman and to identify as something not created by the Lord God is a work of Evil. For a man to sit there and wrest the scriptures to no end is a work of Evil. When a man chooses to go against God, it’s the work of EVIL. When a man choose to plainly ignore the words spoken by the Lord God through the holy prophets, the Messiah the apostles, it’s the work of EVIL. When a man speaks of finding his “Higher Self” to obtain godhood, it’s a work of EVIL. When a man exacts vengeance, it’s the work of EVIL. Lucifer wanted and still wants to be worshiped as a god, that’s the work of EVIL.

At this point, I can go on and on. But everything is detailed and explain in scripture. Men are like god and yet, men can’t act not behave holy and true.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    The Social Pit

New Report

Close