Indie Games

Top Indie Games for 2024

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      HKGS GeoSwas

Personally, I like a few Indie games, Splitgate, American and Euro Truck Simulator, for example. However, I’m not huge fan of Indie Games, but I do like some. Never the less, If you love Indie Games, you’re going to enjoy the Best Indie Games Summer Showcase 2024. This is per-recorded live stream from start to finish. Leave you thoughts, comments below, or create a separate topic on any Indie Game. The following video is by Best Indie Games.

Top Indie Games 2024 Live Stream

JimmyJohnLee
        Participant

Indie games, eeeeh their fun, their definantly made only just for that purpose though, you have some with flashy colors and exotic graphics, neat ways of spriting and very perfect mechanics but a bit corrosive sometimes.

Are Indie games my most favorite type of V-game? Nope, no, not at all, am i big on them, no but i have played some and i have my eyes on some i do find interesting, i am thinking of checking out Terraria, sort of an idea i do like, ive watched Stephen Quire and Jack Quire play Five Nights At Freddies on their Youtube Stream, but to no avail its just a game to play, their all out fun, but drab with duller or narrower meanings, their flashy, colorful games with perfect mechanics to them, some are combined with passable adventure and roleplaying game elements but it doesnt drive me totally crazy like Eternal(Leo action geeks sacred passion: One Eye Returned or Combrei Magister yeah), Faeria(Leo action geeks sacred passion: The Deathwalker Lich guy their), Eye of the Beholder(Leo action geeks sacred passion: Well, the innovative elements and the immersive serenity, thats about it though, its AD&D to the rescue digitally), or Elder Scrolls Online(Leo action geeks sacred passion: IE a RA SHADDA remakeable, prism wolfknight idk right, right).

Indie games arent about creativity, the most ordinary action fantasy elements, aaand their actually, TO EASY! Its just strange, move hero, kill this kill this kill this enemy, move here move their all powerful do this do that power hero dont die just dont die its good its good its good just play, and most of all, they use the biggest mafia BS of all, mini transaction stores, especially on android downloadable indie games from the Google Playstore, they emphasize it to much with cosmetic cravings, store currency con artistry, and must pay methods, very rarely do you see indie games anything with, WATCH THIS AD ” 10 FREE GEMS “. So indie games, i just play them for fun if they look interesting.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      The Social Pit

New Report

Close