Open Topic Discussions

Goverment Overreach

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      HKGS GeoSwas

Get a load of this garbage. What’s next, banning the holy bible? I wouldn’t be shocked. Everything is offensive for the simple minded and the emotionally unstable. Maybe The Social Pit should just region block the UK until they reach maturity and over come stupidity. This is what happens when Government(s) try to gain control of every-damn-thing you do, say, read, write, post, listen to, places you attend, don’t attend. And this is just the start of more bullshit to come. This is just the UK. Watch this bullshit spread? Don’t believe me, watch!

The UK is the first Government to attempt this overreaching nonsense. don’t be shocked it it spreads to other countries. This is a dangerous precedent. Sure, it may not look like some big deal and you might say I’m over reacting, but everything has a starting point. You might say, this is a good thing. But what you fail to realize that when it affects you, it becomes a major problem.

I knew at some point it was going to happen, never thought it would be in my life time. I’ll make a longer post if I have more to say. This was just something quick I wanted to address. And from what I saw, these knobs are getting roasted on Twitter.

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    The Social Pit

New Report

Close