Christ Jesus is the Judge

Home Forums List 📚Get Back to Bible📚 KJV Christ Jesus is the Judge

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      HKGS GeoSwas

Father has given all Judgement to the Son

Lord God Jesus Christ is King of Kings, Lord of Lords and JudgeSearch the Scripture” Which Testify of Me” John 5:22-39, John 5:31-38, John 5:39, “Search The Scriptures” as per Acts 17:11, 1 Timothy 6:11-16

John 5:22 KJV
        <22> For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: <23> That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him

John 5:39 KJV
        <39> Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

Acts 17:11 – King James Version (KJV)
        <11> These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

1 Timothy 6:11-16 KJV
        <11> But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness. <12> Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses. <13> I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession; <14> That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: <15> Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords; <16> Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    The Social Pit

New Report

Close