Dangerous Precedence

Home Forums List Political Power Houses Republican Party Dangerous Precedence

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      HKGS GeoSwas

Setting a Dangerous Precedence

When you have a man, such as Donald Trump, who is running again for president of the United States of America for the second time, and he state that that the “First Amendment should be restricted”, you have to stop and think where this man truly stands, this much is clear based on the article. This sets a dangerous precedence, a danger for all Americans. The United State has three branches over Government, all three branches of Government are separated. If elected, What Trump chooses to do is one thing and what the courts allow him to do is something else. Remember, you have conservative judges, not anti-American judges. Limited Government does not mean limiting your constitutional rights. I may or may not agree with you but you have the right to say what you want to say and express yourself.

Below, I’ve posted the link of the article from MSN
        https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-says-we-gotta-restrict-the-first-amendment/ar-AA1ptju8?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=277b6852399f4b3fbf10c008395c76c6&ei=19

I would suggest reading the entire article before posting your comments.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    The Social Pit

New Report

Close