O.S.A.S. Once Saves Always Saved is a False Teaching and Ideology

Home Forums List 📚Get Back to Bible📚 KJV O.S.A.S. Once Saves Always Saved is a False Teaching and Ideology

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      HKGS GeoSwas

O.S.A.S. Once Saved Always Saved is a False Teaching and Ideology
        As a gamer, I love racing game, arcade and simulators, like, Gran Turimo, (Looking forward to a Steam Release haha), Project Cars, Assetto Corsa and other sim races. Arcade vs Sim Racing are tow very different styles. With a sim racer, there’s an ideal racing line where, if taken, you will preform better, go faster.

When turning Corners, you want to do this as quickly and effectively as possible, hence, S.I.F.O. Slow In Slow Out. You slow into a corner and you floor it going out. There are other technique that you can apply when you race. If you don’t apply what you have learned, you’ll never make it to first place.

O.S.A.S. is not a biblical ideology. It’s not a technique use for salvation. O.S.A.S. contradicts the holy scripture, giving people the wrong idea. Unlike Slow In Fast Out, for positive results, Once Saved Always Saved is not an assurance of salvation.

Scripture says: Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first. 2 Thessalonians 2-3. Scripture also teaches that many will depart from the faith and fall for fables, meaning fictional stories or ideology not found in scripture or contradicts the scriptures 2 Timothy 4:3-4

Many that profess to believe in Christ, to be Christians, to be saved, many out of that group, world wide, will fall way. Falling Away from the faith. Scripture makes it clear, it’s not an overnight thing. It’s a gradual process.

As a professing Christian, you must be aware of false doctrines (teachings), prophets, and feel good religions/teachers. To do, say, or teach anything out side of scripture, is not abiding in the teachings of Christ Jesus 2 John 1:9-. Many have fallen to fable and continue to do so.
        Like in racing, we stick to the principles and techniques. You are saved by grace through faith. We must stay with in the teachings and faith of Christ Jesus and always hold on to the Truth of God. Faith along in Christ Jesus alone.

Abide in The Teaching of Christ
        2 John 1:9-11 KJV
        9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. 10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: 11 for he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

Saved Through Faith
        Ephesians 2:8-13 KJV
        8. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9. not of works, lest any man should boast. 10. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
        11. Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands; 12. that at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: 13. but now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

1 Corinthians 3:11 KJV
        3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men? 4 For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal? 5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man? 6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. 7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase. 8 Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour. 9 For we are labourers together with God: ye are God’s husbandry, ye are God’s building. 10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. 11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

Romans 5:20-21 KJV
        20. Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: 21. that as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

2 Timothy 4:3-4 – KJV
        3. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4.; and they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

1 Corinthians 15:1-2
        15 Moreover, brethren, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand, 2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you—unless you believed in vain.

2 Peter 2:20-22 KJV
        20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. 21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. 22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

2 John 9 – KJV
        9.; Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

2 Timothy 2:19-21 KJV
        19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity. 20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour. 21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master’s use, and prepared unto every good work.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    The Social Pit

New Report

Close