Who is He and Who is Him in The KJV Holy Bible

Home Forums List 📚Get Back to Bible📚 KJV Who is He and Who is Him in The KJV Holy Bible

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      HKGS GeoSwas

Below is just a small sample of our Lord and God Jesus Christ. Obviously, I can tear it up a lot more and show Jesus and His father through Genesis to Revelation, but, I’m limited as to how much I can post. However, I’m not writing a book. I just want to show that the Holy Bible speaks for itself, its’ simplicity and it’s clear.

The Scripture teaches us, tell us who created all things, including us. The Scripture gives us the totality of who God is, His characteristics are described all through the scriptures, both Old and New Testament. I can go on and on, So, why is there so much confusion? Well, answers is simple What did God say through the prophet Isaiah?

Isaiah 6:9 KJV | Prophecy Fulfilled
        9. And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not

Scripture interprets itself and I love to tear up the scriptures. Let me show you. Lets learn form Moses, the Prophet Isaiah, and the Lord. Pay attention

Genesis 1:27
        27. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created He Him; male and female created He them. Lets answer who is He Him and He?

1. Isaiah 43:13 KJV |See verse in context
        Yea, before the day was I am He…
        2. Isaiah 46:4 KJKV| See verse in context
        And even to your old age I am He; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you
        3. Isaiah 48:12 KJV | See verse in context
        Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am He; I am the first, I also am the last
        4. John 4:26 KJV. | See the verse in context
        Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am He

John 12:44-49 KJV
        44 Jesus cried and said, he that believeth on Me, believeth not on Me, but on Him that sent Me.
        45 And he that seeth Me seeth Him that sent Me.
        46 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on Me should not abide in darkness.
        49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent Me
        King James Bible
        I am come in my Father’s name, and ye receive me not

He =Jesus. Him = Father, He Him = Jesus & His Father. Therefore, when you see He you also see Him. When you see the Son, you also see the Father. Hence, Jesus is Lord and God. When John the Baptist baptized Jesus, the Holy sprit descended on Him. Mathew 3:16 [16]. And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon Him

John 17:6 KJV
        6. I have manifested (reveled, expose) thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

John 20:28-29
        28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
        29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    The Social Pit

New Report

Close