Who is Head of the Church?

Home Forums List 📚Get Back to Bible📚 KJV Who is Head of the Church?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      HKGS GeoSwas

Who’s Head of The Church?
        First and foremost, the head of the church is the Lord Jesus Christ, not man. Man is the temporary Shepard who “suppose” to guide you in the Word of God, leading you to God and giving your the clear understanding of who is the Head of The Church. Lets Get to Bible:

BIBLE. CHAPTER. VERSE.

Ephesians 5:23 KJV
        23. “For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and He is the saviour of the body.”

Colossians 1:18-20 KJV
        18. And He is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
        19. For it pleased the Father that in Him should all fulness dwell;
        20. And, having made peace through the blood of His cross, by Him to reconcile all things unto himself; by Him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

What is the Church?
        The church consist of two or more people getting together and going over the scriptures in the Holy Bible. It does not matter, however, where you get together, in a public place, such as, a park, for example, or online on via a created group.

Lies of Men
        Adding to the Word of God When We Are Told Not Too. The following is a lie straight out of hell… (“Head of the Church is a title given in the New Testament to Jesus. In Catholic ecclesiology, Jesus Christ is called the invisible Head the Heavenly Head, while the Pope is called the visible Head or the Earthly Head. Therefore, the Pope is often unofficially called the Vicar of Christ by the faithful”) This lie is not supported anywhere in the scriptures!

Lets tear it up with the scriptures!
        Deuteronomy 4:2 KJV
        2. Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.

Deuteronomy 12-32 KJV
        32. What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

Proverbs 30:5-6 KJV
        5. Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
        6. Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Revelation 22:18 KJV
        18. For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book
        Question: WHAT PART of DO NOT ADD nor REMOVE is not CLEAR?

Don’t get me wrong and do not misunderstand me; we all have free will, now, if you want to make a man or a woman or an object on earth your god, that is your problem. If you want to go against the Word of God, that is your problem. If you want to add and remove words to manipulate the scriptures, that is your problem. If you want to sit there and try to convince people that God is wrong and you are right, that is your problem. The consequences of your errors are made clear in the scriptures – “God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book” Rev 22:18 KJV

Remember, there is only ONE Head of the Church, just ONE, That is Lord God Jesus Christ.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    The Social Pit

New Report

Close